onesuffolk is a pioneering service that was developed in 2003 by a partnership of all the local authorities in Suffolk and the Police. Its aim was to provide support to the people of Suffolk by enabling parish councils, community and voluntary organisations to communicate information about their particular service or geographical area by offering these organisations a "free" website.
There are small annual hosting charges to have a onesuffolk website but with that you get the following :-
- A free to access website, that can be edited from any PC or device
- A “onesuffolk.net” website address (Free of charge)
- Website hosting in a secure location, backed up every night (for a small annual charge)
- A dedicated helpdesk, manned by 3 knowledgeable professionals between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays and the Christmas period) to deal with any user queries.
- Access to a set of online training materials and access to a wider training resource
The websites themselves come with the following :-
- Easy to use editor
- Secure and updated system
- Mobile friendly as standard
- A variety of added functionality available to you i.e. social media integration, polls, forms, events calendar, news section - all by a few clicks
- Modern design and layout choice
- Search engine friendly
- SSL Certificates available (extra charges applicable)
- £30 +VAT per annum for Voluntary and Community Groups, Charities and Social Enterprises
- £50 +VAT per annum for Town and Parish Councils
- £70 +VAT per annum for Businesses
Support wise, CAS has a dedicated helpdesk of 3 professsionals ready to help you with your website if you need it. CAS also will continue to offer a suite of online training materials already published on the website and in the near future offer training courses on the onesuffolk platform.
CAS is a Suffolk-based charity and company with experience of providing IT and web services, as well as training advice and networking opportunities, to the voluntary and community sector. The onesuffolk service is a logical extension to the services we already offer and we believe their experience in serving local communities means that we are well placed to provide the best possible future for the service.
CAS via it's IT arm of the charity offers a variety of IT services including Broadband, Email, Web Hosting, Bespoke Website Design, Cloud Services. If you are interested in any of these please contact the main IT number of 01473 345305, visit our website at www.suffolkonline.netor email us at email@example.com. One Suffolk's website are inheritently heavily templated so if you are looking for something more bespoke with a variety of additional functionality then please do contact us as we offer great value bespoke websites which performs the functions you need them to. Feel free to browse around our portfolio where you will see a small selection of the websites we have built to date - http://www.suffolkonline.net/products/web-design/