From 1 November 2016 the onesuffolk service will be provided by Community Action Suffolk (CAS).
From November 1st a small annual charge will be introduced to ensure the service remains sustainable. Charges are as follows:
- £30 +VAT per annum for Voluntary and Community Groups, Charities and Social Enterprises
- £50 +VAT per annum for Town and Parish Councils and Schools
- £70 +VAT per annum for Businesses
- A free to access website, that can be edited from any PC or device
- A “onesuffolk.net” website address (Free of charge)
- Website hosting in a secure location, backed up every night (for a small annual charge)
- A dedicated helpdesk, manned by 3 knowledgeable professionals between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays and the Christmas period) to deal with any user queries.
- Access to a set of online training materials and access to a wider training resource
Support & Training
With your onesuffolk website you get access to a dedicated helpdesk with 3 knowledgeable professionals ready to take your query whether this be technical, financial or how to use the system. We are happy to help you with whatever you need. These 3 professionals have over 12 years of helping community groups and charities with various IT solutions so are ideally placed to help support you and your website.
Training wise - there is a set of detailed illustrated user guides on the onesuffolk website, you are also free to call our helpdesk where we are happy to take you through whatever you would like to do. In 2017 we also hope to announce some bespoke training sessions which will also help you with your website.
- Annual direct debit
- Annual invoice by BACS, online payment or cheque
Complete the form below and then we will be in touch to confirm the next steps, including requesting confirmation of your chosen payment method. Following this we can get your site approved and give you all the relevant login details. This process should take no longer than 24-48 hours.
For more information, please see important changes to the onesuffolk website hosting service.